+ Governing bodies and methods of safe operation
- Current leaving and service
Maintenance approach term indicator
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them. Designation of tires and disks of wheels. Rotation and replacement of wheels
Replacement of motive oil and oil filter
Checks of the brake system. Adjustment of the parking brake
Check of fuel system
Check of a state and replacement of hoses of a motive compartment, localization of leaks
Check of a condition of ridge belts of the streaming drive of auxiliary units
Check of functioning of the cooling system and frost resistance of cooling liquid
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of level of oil of automatic transmission
Visual control of a box of gear shifting and the main transfer on leaks, check of level and addition of oil
Check of a state component of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of the air conditioning system
Lubricant of limiters of doors, cylinders of locks, hook of a cowl, movable panel of the hatch of a roof
Visual control of a seat belt and block of a safety cushion
Check of operability of headlights and horn
Check of a state, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Replacement of the battery of emergency supply of the Telematik system
Replacement of an element of the filter of air of salon / coal filter of purification of air
Replacement of brake fluid
Check and replacement of spark plugs. Check of a condition of high-voltage wires
Replacement of an element of the air filter of the engine
Replacement of the fuel filter
Check of a state and tension of a gear belt
+ Cooling systems, heating and air conditioner
+ Power supply systems, release and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box of gear shifting
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling, power shafts and differential
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check of fuel system
Gasoline is extremely flammable therefore during the work with any components of fuel system it is necessary to take special precautionary measures. You do not smoke, and do not approach the venue of works with naked flame or the carrying unprotected by the lamp shade. You do not perform such works in the garages equipped with the heating devices using natural gas (such as vodogre, dryers, etc.). The working platform has to be ventilated well. At hit of gasoline on skin immediately wash away it water with soap. When carrying out any works with fuel system put on goggles and you hold near at hand the fire extinguisher. In case of a gasoline spillage immediately wipe a pool, but you do not keep the rags impregnated with gasoline in places where it can self-ignite.
- If you felt a gasoline smell during the movement or after the car stood in the sun, it is necessary to check a condition of all fuel system immediately.
- Uncover the fuel tank and check it for existence of damages and corrosion. Sealing laying on a cover has to be whole. In case of existence of damages or corrosion replace a cover.
- Survey inlet and returnable lines of fuel system on existence of cracks. Make sure that connections between lines of fuel system and system of injection of fuel, and also between lines of fuel system and the built-in fuel filter did not weaken.
- As some components of fuel system - for example, the fuel tank and some lines of fuel system - are in the lower part of the car, it is easier to examine them when the car is raised by the winch. If it is impossible, the car and install to a poddomkratta it on support.
- On the raised car examine the fuel tank and a bulk mouth on existence of holes, cracks and other damages. Pay special attention to a condition of connection between a bulk mouth and a tank. Sometimes leak of fuel happens owing to weakening of collars of fastening of a rubber mouth or because of mouth material damage. Examine all arms and tapes of fastening of the fuel tank to make sure that it is reliably strengthened on the car.
Never, under no circumstances, try to repair the fuel tank (excepting replacement its rubber a component). The flame of the welding machine or any other naked flame can easily lead to explosion of evaporations of gasoline in a tank.
- Carefully check all fuel hoses and metal lines going from a tank for existence of the weakened connections, twisting, signs of wear of materials of hoses and other damages. If necessary you make repair or replace the damaged sections.